Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Cheffe <ni...@freenet.de> on 2007/03/21 12:28:53 UTC

Re: Lines are hiding in AWTViewer perhaps Bug in Java2DRenderer or Java2D itsself

Me again.
Since i didnt get the problem solved. Is it possible to post it as a bug
report?
If yes how can i do that?

Posted by Cheffe <ni...@freenet.de>.
Me again,

I solved the problem not the whole but a piece of it.
I have overwritten drawBorders() in AWTRenderer with this...

protected void drawBorders(Rectangle2D.Float borderRect, BorderProps
bpsBefore, BorderProps bpsAfter, BorderProps bpsStart, BorderProps bpsEnd)
	{
		float x1 = borderRect.x;
		float y1 = borderRect.y;
		float x2 = borderRect.x + borderRect.width;
		float y2 = borderRect.y + borderRect.height;
		if (bpsStart != null)
		{
			saveGraphicsState();
			state.updateColor(Color.BLACK);
			state.updateStroke(0.1f, EN_SOLID);
			state.getGraph().draw(new Line2D.Float(x1, y1, x1, y2));
			restoreGraphicsState();
		}
		if (bpsBefore != null)
		{
			saveGraphicsState();
			state.updateColor(Color.BLACK);
			state.updateStroke(0.1f, EN_SOLID);
			state.getGraph().draw(new Line2D.Float(x1, y1, x2, y1));
			restoreGraphicsState();
		}
		if (bpsEnd != null)
		{
			saveGraphicsState();
			state.updateColor(Color.BLACK);
			state.updateStroke(0.1f, EN_SOLID);
			state.getGraph().draw(new Line2D.Float(x2, y1, x2, y2));
			restoreGraphicsState();
		}
		if (bpsAfter != null)
		{
			saveGraphicsState();
			state.updateColor(Color.BLACK);
			state.updateStroke(0.1f, EN_SOLID);
			state.getGraph().draw(new Line2D.Float(x1, y2, x2, y2));
			restoreGraphicsState();
		}
	}

Fast and stupid solution but it worked for me =)

And what can I say all borders are painted correct, so i think perhaps in
drawBackAndBorders() or drawBorders()
somewhere there there must be a problem.
I dont think anymore its a prob with bufferedimages.

Dont know where to go on...

Posted by Cheffe <ni...@freenet.de>.
Me again,

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
Sure, please start here:
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/bugs.html

Please add all information you have gathered so far, so that when
someone new looks into it, he doesn't have to start from scratch.

On 21.03.2007 12:28:53 Cheffe wrote:

> Me again.
> Since i didnt get the problem solved. Is it possible to post it as a bug
> report?
> If yes how can i do that?
>
> Cheffe wrote:
> >
> > Thx Jeremias
> > If anybody is still interested here is the link where the story is going
> > on:
> > http://archives.java.sun.com/cgi-bin/wa?A2=ind0701&L=java2d-interest&D=0&T=0&X=06B05B125A8B1CEAF3&Y=nixmail2006-forum@freenet.de&P=5174
> >
> > Jeremias Maerki-2 wrote:
> >>
> >> I would, but I don't have the time at the moment. Sorry. Maybe the
> >> following list could help you with the Java2D specifics:
> >> http://archives.java.sun.com/java2d-interest.html

> >> <snip/>

Jeremias Maerki