Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org> on 2017/03/20 21:28:14 UTC

[DISCUSS] Moving towards merge on HBASE-16961 (space quota)

Hiya folks,

As advertised (warned? *winks*), all of the sub-tasks on HBASE-16961
have been resolved after being committed to the HBASE-16961 branch in SCM.

While Ted has been a stalwart reviewer, it would be good to get another
set of eyes (or a few sets) on the changes before considering I start a
vote to merge into master.

Presently, I'm rebasing the branch on top of master (as it's been a
while since I've done that). While I do that, I wanted to ask: what can
I do to help make this review process easiest?

* Squash commits into one and put on RB?
* Pointers to tests that outline how users interact via API?
* Put together a little example devs can work through locally?

I want to avoid this work lingering in the ether for a long period of
time -- I'm happy to try to make what will surely be a difficult review
any easier.

- Josh

Re: [DISCUSS] Moving towards merge on HBASE-16961 (space quota)

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.
For those who miss it on the JIRA notification email, see:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-16961?focusedCommentId=15941163&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-15941163

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.
Thanks Andrew!

Posted by Andrew Purtell <an...@gmail.com>.