Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by loc-at-soft <lo...@wanadoo.fr> on 2001/06/26 13:00:40 UTC

Fw: Authentification + Forward

----- Original Message -----
From: loc-at-soft
To: cocoon-users-help@xml.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2001 10:26 AM
Subject: Authentification + Forward

Hello,

I'm trying to create an authentification XML page for Web users connecting to a MySQL database.

Here is my source code
-----------------------
login.xml
--------------------
<?xml-stylesheet href="login-html.xsl" type ="text/xsl"?>
<?cocoon-process type="xsp"?>
<?cocoon-process type="xslt"?>

<xsp:page language="java" xmlns:xsp="http://www.apache.org/1999/XSP/Core"
xmlns:esql="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/v2">
 <page>
 <xsp:logic>
      String login = request.getParameter("login");
          String password = request.getParameter("password");
          Boolean loginException=false
 try {
  <esql:connection>
   <esql:driver> org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver</esql:driver>
          <esql:dburl>jdbc:mysql://192.36.253.1/lims</esql:dburl>
         <esql:username><xsp:expr>login</xsp:expr></esql:username>
     <esql:password><xsp:expr>password</xsp:expr></esql:password>
     </esql:connection>
    }
   catch (Exception e) {
 loginException=true;
}
     </xsp:logic>
</page>
</xsp:page

This code doesn't work ! I'm not able to use "loginException"  . I want to forward connection errors on an error page !
Does anyone have an exemple of such an authentification XML page connecting to a database ?

Thanks for your help !

;-[

RE: org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: The sitemap handler's sitemap is not available.

Posted by florent barbare <f....@netia.fr>.
thank you for reply to me.

we have installed tomcat 4.0b5 with cocoon 2
on the machine but he still give us the same error.

we've try to modify the web.xml on cocoon/WEB-INF/web.xml
but it does not work...

[:-(

thanks a lot

florent