Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Sanjeevv Sriram <sa...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/07 19:24:13 UTC

Need help on coverting Audio files to text

Hi Users,

Please let me know how can I convert Audio files to text files using Hadoop
technologies. I want to do some analysys on recorded audio files.

Regards,
Sanjeevv

Re: Need help on coverting Audio files to text

Posted by Rahul Bhattacharjee <ra...@gmail.com>.
Oh ! Ok

Thanks ! So its a general purpose question , unrelated to hadoop , hadoop
would just be a mean for parallel processing in this case. !

Posted by Rahul Bhattacharjee <ra...@gmail.com>.
Oh ! Ok

Posted by Rahul Bhattacharjee <ra...@gmail.com>.
Oh ! Ok