Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Michael Allman <ms...@allman.ms> on 2006/03/22 19:23:37 UTC

new stable release?

Hi,

Bugs SM-190 and SM-266 basically make ServiceMix 2.0.2 unusable to me
(especially the latter bug).  I'm surprised such whoppers made it into a
quality software release in the first place, but at any rate can someone
over there at ServiceMix put up a new release version with the relevant
fixes?

Thanks.

Michael

Re: new stable release?

Posted by Michael Allman <ms...@allman.ms>.
To the Service Mix Developers:

I am sorry I let my frustration bubble over into ridicule in my message
(below).  It was rude and inappropriate.  Usually I am better behaved.
You have my apologies.

Michael