Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/10 03:52:48 UTC

Attendance @ ApacheCon NA 2013 Portland

Hi All,
This thread speaks for itself.
Who is going, who is not.
I'm just in a new position so I don't know if it is appropriate, convenient
for me to take the short trip up to Portland, however Gora PMC/community
members would surely build the case for me going.
Any takers?
Best
Lewis

--
*Lewis*

Re: Attendance @ ApacheCon NA 2013 Portland

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
I miss the early bird special for the NA 2013 so looks like I will skip
this one.

- Henry

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (388J)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Thanks Renato that would be great next year. Take care!

Cheers,
Chris

Posted by Renato Marroquín Mogrovejo <re...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.