Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Denis Banovic <de...@ncm.at> on 2007/03/29 11:46:58 UTC

mod_perl hosting provider in Europe ?

Hi!

I was wondering if someone knows a good hosting provider with mod_perl
support in Europe / Germany / Austria?
I've found this  http://perl.apache.org/help/isps.html but this seems
not to be really up2date anymore.
It is very important that the provider has good customer support.

Thanks

Denis

 Think the web way

 Denis Banovic - CTO
 ncm.at - net communication management gmbh
 mailto:denis.banovic@ncm.at
 Muehlstrasse 4a
 5023 Salzburg
 T +43.(0)662.644688
 http://www.ncm.at <http://www.ncm.at/>

Re: mod_perl hosting provider in Europe ?

Posted by Adrian Howard <ad...@quietstars.com>.
On 29 Mar 2007, at 10:46, Denis Banovic wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I was wondering if someone knows a good hosting provider with mod_perl
> support in Europe / Germany / Austria?
> I've found this  http://perl.apache.org/help/isps.html but this seems
> not to be really up2date anymore.
> It is very important that the provider has good customer support.

I've had good experiences of www.positive-internet.net

Adrian