Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Torch <to...@protonmail.com> on 2020/04/07 11:05:30 UTC

External RTMP(S) feed

Hi there!

I was wondering if it's possible to add an external RTMP(S) stream to a specific room in AOM.

I found this while searching: https://openmeetings.apache.org/ExternalVideo.html

But it seems to be specifically NOT for versions 5.0.x.

Basically what we have is someone who is using OBS Studio to do a screencast (including audio; this is important), which we would then like to have appear in AOM. Does AOM 5.0.3 have an RTMP(S) endpoint we can point the stream at? And if not, is there any way to set it up?

Currently using AOM 5.0.3 on Ubuntu 18.04, fwiw. The OBS Studio user is on MacOS.

Kind regards,
Torch.

Re: External RTMP(S) feed

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.