Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Niklas Merz <ni...@apache.org> on 2020/03/20 15:31:11 UTC

Statusbar Plugin Release?

Hello everyone,

Currently I am struggeling with a statusbar issue. There is a fix in master [1] and now I am wondering if we plan to do a release for this plugin.

I am not sure but are there any plans to deprecate this plugin or something? There is something in my head but I can't remember exactly. Sorry for asking.

Thanks and kind regards
Niklas

[1] https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-statusbar/commit/7d5d067f0391a9b07fae2ea89de818d0f2247527

Re: Statusbar Plugin Release?