Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Mike Brown <mi...@skew.org> on 2000/01/06 01:04:03 UTC

people trying to get off the list READ THIS

> Please Unsubscribe me   Please Unsubscribe me   Please Unsubscribe me
> Please Unsubscribe me   Please Unsubscribe me   Please Unsubscribe me
> Please Unsubscribe me   Please Unsubscribe me   Please Unsubscribe me
> Please Unsubscribe me   Please Unsubscribe me   Please Unsubscribe me
> Please Unsubscribe me   Please Unsubscribe me   Please Unsubscribe me

There's something to be said for mailing lists that don't let posts
through when they contain that magic word...

If you are trying to get off the list, go to
http://xml.apache.org/mail.html and click on the Unsubscribe link
for the list that you're on. All you have to do is send a message
to the appropriate address, from the account at which you're
subscribed.

<ponder>
I would have thought that people signing up for this list would be
resourceful enough to find this information on their own.
</ponder>

Re: people trying to get off the list READ THIS

Posted by Guy Hulbert <gu...@bioinfo.sickkids.on.ca>.
On Wed, 5 Jan 2000, Mike Brown wrote:

	<snip/>
MB> http://xml.apache.org/mail.html and click on the Unsubscribe link
	<snip/>

MB> <ponder>
MB> I would have thought that people signing up for this list would be
MB> resourceful enough to find this information on their own.
MB> </ponder>

Open Source.  Think about it :).

----
Guy Hulbert, Project Manager		Bioinformatics Supercomputing Centre
(416) 813-8876				555 University Avenue
email: guy@bioinfo.sickkids.on.ca	The Hospital for Sick Children
http:  www.bioinfo.sickkids.on.ca	Toronto, ON, M5G 1X8, CANADA.