Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Pani, Gourav" <go...@brightpoint.com> on 2004/01/12 16:46:25 UTC

XML Parser Issues with Axis 1.1 and Resin 2.1.6

I am using Axis 1.1 on Resin 2.1.6 to post transactions to a service using
Dynamic Proxy.  Unfortunately, the XML Parser that comes with Resin gives me
the following error.
General Exception thrown: Error processing WSDL document:
com.caucho.xml.XmlParseException: http://ww.foo.com/bar
<http://ndt1.nextel.com:39000/fast/services/FastWebService/wsdl/FastWebServi
ce.wsdl:1> .wsdl:1: XML file has no top-element.  All well-formed XML files
have a single top-level element.

When I took out resin.jar from my classpath in my static program it worked
fine, which leads me to believe that the XML Parser with Resin is the
problem.  However, my application has resin.jar in the CLASSPATH and I
cannot take it out.  Is there any way that I can override the parser
specifically in the object that is creating the dynamic proxy SOAP call?

TIA