Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Brad Hafichuk <br...@azus.net> on 2004/11/04 21:56:59 UTC

extra directory when using webdav context

This seems a little bizaar. I have the /webdav context running without any problems. I have apache sitting infront of tomcat and am using namebased virtual hosts. I can open the site as a "Web Folder" (IE6) connecting to port 8080 (tomcat) and it works perfectly. If I connect to port 80 (apache), things work, but I get an "extra" directory which is called the same thing as the current directory.

E.g. If I navigate into a directory "x" that has nothing in it (on the filesystem), the webdav client shows directory "x". I can click on this directory and "x" shows up again, and so forth.

I'm not sure if this is a problem with tomcat, apache, or the connector.

Anyone experience this before?

I can post config files if required.

Note: versions are Apache 2.0.51, Tomcat 4.1.30

Cheers,
Brad

Brad Hafichuk
Azus Technologies Inc.