Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org> on 2005/11/27 03:20:35 UTC

[vfs] jsch session is down problem in maven

Hi,

At maven project we have a problem with jsch, scp intermittently
failing with session is down message
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-678

Has anyone in vfs experimented this? is the scp vfs support working correctly?

Thanks

Re: [vfs] jsch session is down problem in maven

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
Thanks Mario,

I'm trying to promote commons-vfs inside maven in the future to
prevent duplicate work and avoid issues like this..
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-1047

Posted by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>.
HiCarlos,