Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2010/09/23 22:48:03 UTC

[JavaOne] Apache MyFaces talk and Google Summer of Code

FYI,

our Apache MyFaces talk contained a good amount of the HTML5 project
that has been done during Summer of Code.
Ali Ok was with me on stage to demonstrate his project. He did a good
presentation!
I am also very happy that he, as a GSOC student, could attend to join
my session!

BTW the session was packed and folks liked what they saw, including
Trinidad mobile, HTML-5 and our JSR-299 extensions.

Greetings,
Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: [JavaOne] Apache MyFaces talk and Google Summer of Code

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
hey, congratulations!

really cool to hear!

LieGrue,