Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by nick the mytilian <at...@csd.uoc.gr> on 2003/11/09 18:35:57 UTC

Installing previous version of jetspeed.

Hello,

Is there a way to install a previous version of jetspeed (1.4b2)?

I have used jetspeed1.4b2 to install my work  and all worked fine.
But now and now i have difficulties to "upgrade" to current version:
I try to install the new version of jetspeed (source code), under tomcat
4.1.27 (in O.S: Redhat 9, java 1.3).

After modifying the build.properties file under ${JETSPEED_HOME}/build, i
run :"ant install", and the following appears:

compile:
    [javac] Compiling 671 source files to
/home/athanasi/jetspeed-1.4/bin/classes
    [javac] error: compiler message file broken:
key=compiler.err.sun.io.MalformedInputException arguments=null, null,
null, null, null, null, null
    [javac] error: compiler message file broken:
key=compiler.err.sun.io.MalformedInputException arguments=null, null,
null, null, null, null, null

Could anyone please explain me what could be wrong?
I really thank you in advance !

Nik.