Posted to bugs@xml.apache.org by mr...@zipmail.com.br on 2006/12/16 10:55:20 UTC

My Dear

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred
under the cooperation of a new partner from paraguay. Presently i'm in Paraguay
for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.meanwhile,ididn't
forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those
funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact my secretary,his name is Barr.John Obi now contact him on his
email address: barr_johnobi2@myway.com  tel:229-9313-8769 ask him  to send
you the total $620,000.00 which i kept for your compensation for all the
past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your
efforts at that time very much.

so feel free and get in touch with my secretary and furnish him with your
personal mailing address where you will want the cheque to be despached
to. Also to be included in the email you will send to him is your direct
telephone numbers as the courier company that will despatch the cheque will
need this information.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the
joy after all the sufferness at that time. in the moment, I am very busy
here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having
at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the secretary
on your  behalf. So feel free to get in touch withhim
without delay.
with bestregards,

contact Barr John Obi
tel:229-9313-8769