Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Тони Петров <to...@abv.bg> on 2019/05/30 13:17:09 UTC

Edit rights to apache solr wiki

 Hello,     Could you please add me to the ContributorsGroup list as per
 https://wiki.apache.org/solr/FrontPage
I'd like to contribute to the apache solr wiki.  My wiki login name is
ToniPetrovpetr     Thank you  Toni

Re: Edit rights to apache solr wiki

Posted by Alexandre Rafalovitch <ar...@gmail.com>.
Actually, the WIKI is going away (for all Apache project, not just Solr).

So, the preferred way now is to contribute to the Solr Reference
Guide, which is developed as part of normal Solr process and can be
patched as any other Git-based project:
https://github.com/apache/lucene-solr/tree/master/solr/solr-ref-guide
If it is a big change, it may also help to open a JIRA:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SOLR/issues

Thank you for choosing to contribute.

Regards,
   Alex.