Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Magnus Holmgren <ho...@lysator.liu.se> on 2006/11/17 14:31:05 UTC

Re: Hi !

On Friday 17 November 2006 13:52, Cristi Tudose wrote:
> Hi ..

One tip for the future: "Hi !" is not a good subject line.

> I have installed qmail with qmail-scan, spamassassin and clamav.
> The installation was going well.
>
> The clamav and spamassassin is running under qscand user.
> The mails what came with virus attachment, the attachment is deleted by the
> clamav.
> But the spam not. I want the subject to be rewrited what's not happen.
>
> In my local.cf  I have:
>
> rewrite_header Subject ****SPAM(_SCORE_)****
> required_score 20.0
> required_hits 20

It appears that Qmail-scanner can be run in one of two modes, and in the fast
mode it adds its own headers, just like Amavis. See
http://qmail-scanner.sourceforge.net/FAQ.php#cs, points 16 and 17. Also lower
the required_score to something more normal.

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@lysator.liu.se
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)