Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Christian Parpart <cp...@surakware.net> on 2001/06/27 17:58:55 UTC

writing apache modules for apche2

Hi all,

after starting to write a module for apache 1.3(.19) I tried to port it to
the current version 2.0.x (to get more help on mailinglists).

But there is so less documentation yet. And even if, it seems to be very out
of date. Is there any way to get some more information of "how to write a
module" without eating the whole source code?

I've started to write a module, wich intents to be the _native_ replacement
for Cocoon, for a server side XML/XSL transformation.
Unfortunately there are some bugs in handling a request _without_ "request is
broken" messages. But I do not know why? How can I get the reason?

Many thanks,
Christian Parpart
http://www.surakware.net