Posted to dev@thrift.apache.org by Pr...@cognizant.com on 2011/07/27 08:18:17 UTC

Thrift Business Case

Hi

Thanks Jake. For giving your reason for using Thrift.

We need many business cases where thrift is being used.  Reason for
asking - "We liked Thrift's capability and we want to promote this to
our clients".

Cognizant - One of the top IT services company, approx 5 billion USD
revenue, 100,000+ employees and builds/manages several thousands of
apps.  So lots of scope for promoting Thrift.

We want to study in which business applications and for what Thrift is
being used. This will help us to promote Thrift to various projects that
we have.

Thanks and Regards

Prabakaran.N

Architect - Technology, GTO - SOA CoE

Cognizant Technology Solutions, BTP, Bangalore

Mobile:+91-9739386923; Vnet: 58157; Direct: +91-80-30748157

Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.