Posted to users@camel.apache.org by viktorp <i...@viktorp.com> on 2012/02/27 08:44:33 UTC

Issue on XSLT component in OSGI environment (2.9.0 camel)

Hi,
The problem is actually in ResourceHelper utility class and visibility of
resources between dependent OSGI modules.
The problem can be reproduced in following circumstances:
I have a bundle 1 which exports package "xslt" in recources directory
-bundle1
    -src
        -main
            -resources
                -xslt
                     xml2json_bundle1.xslt

And I have bundle 2 which imports that "xslt" package.
Creating a route in bundle 2 failы on resource loading in XsltEndpoint
(ResourceHelper.resolveMandatoryResourceAsUrl(...))
from("file:input").to("xslt:export/xml2json_bundle1.xslt");
If I provide some local bundle 2 resource to xslt component it works fine.

In 2.8.x camel version it works just fine.