Posted to dev@ariatosca.apache.org by Slack <no...@slack.com> on 2017/06/13 05:17:27 UTC

[Slack] Notifications from the ASF team for June 13th, 2017 at 8:17 AM

Hi ARIA TOSCA,

You have a new direct message from the ASF team
(https://the-asf.slack.com/x-185534614710-197571851559/).

---

@digestai
View in the archives:
https://the-asf.slack.com/x-185534614710-197571851559/archives/D5E4SCANM/p1497330082505792

Digest.AI (8:01 AM, June 13th)
Hi ARIA,
*Here’s your digest for June 13th 2017*
There are 18 messages yesterday, and the most active user is Tal Liron

*#ariatosca*
 @emblemparade: thanks Ran, i'm trying to do things one at a time ...
with ARIA-254 i hit a difficult parsing related to capabilities. i'm
still trying to figure out what is going wrong. :confused: right now it
seems like properties are being assigned to the wrong nodes, doesn't
make sense to me...
 other [UPDATE] is that ARIA-275 has finished review and will be merged,
so we will have NFV csd04 support! avia deserves a medal for trudging
through the very inconsistent spec. i have some strong opinions about
this spec that i will voice elsewhere :slightly_smiling_face:
 @emblemparade: [UPDATE] unfortunately i'm finding some serious bugs in
capabilities merging in the parser. :confused: this is a very tricky
part of the code, worked on it all day and i'm still not entirely sure
where the bug is ... unfortunately it's a blocker for ARIA-254 right
now. will continue pounding at it.

Ran, there's no clear deadline for the makefile issue yet, right? we
still haven't gotten our mentors to respond to our blockers...

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://the-asf.slack.com/unsub/U5FFQJ2LW-5a1cb74d28-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://the-asf.slack.com/unsub/U5FFQJ2LW-796e6535e1-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://the-asf.slack.com/unsub/U5FFQJ2LW-4e6e073ada-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://the-asf.slack.com/unsub/U5FFQJ2LW-806a2d8aa0-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://the-asf.slack.com/unsub/U5FFQJ2LW-6adc840c34-notify-mute-7d.

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://the-asf.slack.com/unsub/U5FFQJ2LW-64de78982b-notify.

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://the-asf.slack.com/account.