Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jerome Lacoste <je...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/24 14:14:52 UTC

Re: svn commit: r825432 - in /maven/plugins/trunk/maven-eclipse-plugin/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/plugin: eclipse/writers/EclipseSettingsWriter.java ide/IdeUtils.java

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 10:25 AM, Benjamin Bentmann
<be...@udo.edu> wrote:
> Hi Nicolas,

> Will this also work properly if the source file encoding is not directly
> configured in the <configuration> section of the Compiler Plugin but given
> by the property "project.build.sourceEncoding" as described in [0]?

Benjamin,

some weeks ago I added a comment WRT possible bug in this new code.

If you use this feature, you may want to look at the patch I attached to

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MECLIPSE-156