Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Andreas Lüdtke <sa...@t-online.de> on 2010/02/07 20:01:54 UTC

best practice for a simple menu

I'm relatively new to wicket and I want to build a menu in my webapp that
looks similar to the menu of xing (start search messages...).
My existing webapp has an abstract base page with a header panel and a footer
panel. Inbetween is the body for the "real" pages. This works so far, but I
have problems with the realization of the menu that should reside in a
separate navigation panel.
First I tried the TabPanel example (which worked) but that is only switching
between Panels instead of switching between Pages, which I need to make these
pages bookmarkable.

So if someone would be so kind and share his/her expertise, I would be really
glad. All the examples I found didn't helped me.

Thanks in advance

Andreas