Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Maria <li...@126.com> on 2019/08/01 08:42:09 UTC

sql execution in LLAP mode was killed and no error message

Hi,all.
    I met a weird question:
     I execute "select count(*) from llap_test" in hive2 cli . while the situation like this:

            VERTICES    MODE    STATUS TOTAL    COMPLETED     RUNNING     PENDING     FAILED     KILLED
Map 1                          llap           KILLED      1               0                       0                       1              0                 1
Reducer 2                   llap           KILLED       1              0                       0                       1              0                 0
VERTICES: 00/02    [>>-------------------------------------------------------------]0%                  ELAPSED TIME:  506.91 s

I am sure LLAP daemon and slider-appmaster daemon are normal.
I look into tez am log in tez-ui  and didn't even found any Exception.  I am sooooooooooo confused where are the Exceptions or error infos about this?

Does someone else met the same question?

Maria.

Re:sql execution in LLAP mode was killed and no error message

Posted by Maria <li...@126.com>.
P.S.
My env.

Hive: 2.3.0