Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Scott Tatum <sc...@wcom.com> on 2001/04/26 21:29:15 UTC

Re: jsp function declaration

If that is the correct code for the method, then the problem is you have a closing brace
for the else without an open brace. What's probably happening is the brace you think is
closing the else is actually closing the method, and the brace you think is closing the
method is closing the entire class before the service method is auto generated during
conversion to a servlet, thus the error. Either add an opening brace for the else, or
remove one of the closing braces at the end.

-Scott

--
Scott Tatum | scott.tatum@wcom.com
Senior Applications Developer, Special Projects