Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by masionas <mi...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/11 17:46:02 UTC

"data/PasswordSecurityData.xml" is no longer loaded by seed reader

hi Guys,

After I merged with Ofbiz trunk recently I found out that admin user login
as well "SecurityExtData.xml" has gone from security app "data" folder and
not loading anymore in "applications/securityext/ofbiz-component.xml".

The question is how it works now and where it has been moved to, if it was.

Thank you.

Re: "data/PasswordSecurityData.xml" is no longer loaded by seed reader

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
There have been a number of changes made to security-related seed and
demo data. If you look at the commit logs and find the date of the
change, and then browse the dev mailing list for dates around that time,
you will find the reasons for the changes.

-Adrian

Posted by masionas <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
Check the commit logs for the applications/securityext folder. Also, you
can search *.xml files for the missing data.

-Adrian

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
You'll find the file here:

framework/security/data/PasswordSecurityData.xml

Kind regards,

Jacopo