Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Shereen <sh...@hotmail.com> on 2010/12/08 14:56:12 UTC

Re: Returns Invoice

Hi all

I'm using release10.04
I'm asking about the auto creation of the invoice (Customer refund invoice)
I go to the certain order I want. then "create return" and specify the items
then click accept then go and receive the shipment and the recieve the
return from the inventory and the status remains received not completed when
I changed it myself to completed it generated for me the invoice but the
total is zero and there's no items would anyone please tell me what I'm
doing wrong?

Thanks in advance