Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Mohit Anchlia <mo...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/12 16:22:37 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache graceful-stop

I installed Apache 2.2.11 and tested graceful-stop. When I run
graceful-stop I still see all the httpd processes even though there is
nothing listening on port 80. Those httpd processes stay there even
though there are no incoming or existing sessions. Is there a bug
someone knows about or am I doing something wrong?

Re: [users@httpd] Apache graceful-stop

Posted by Mohit Anchlia <mo...@gmail.com>.
I stopped load and waited for thrice as long as our application timeout.

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mohit Anchlia <mo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Apache Admin <aa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,