Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Adrian Speteanu <as...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/03 15:55:37 UTC

jmeter behind proxy server

Hi,

Not sure how to configure JMeter to use a proxy server when it has a
slightly different format (<proxy_host>/<autoconfig_path>).
I've read https://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/get-started.html#proxy_server
And by the looks of the UI, it seems like the user can only set a server,
port, username and password in order to configure that proxy (I don't even
need a username).

The browsers, firefox / chrome / edge, are set to autoconfigure the proxy
from http://<proxy_host>/<autoconfig_path> and it just works.

Any suggestions on how to deal with these types of situations?

For the record, I've already tried pasting it all in the server name field
and it didn't work.

Thanks in advance,
-Adrian

Re: jmeter behind proxy server

Posted by Adrian Speteanu <as...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Haven't considered opening that path. It was indeed a function and returned
among other things the proxy that jmeter could use.

Thank you!

-A

On Tue, Dec 3, 2019 at 7:58 PM Felix Schumacher <

Posted by Felix Schumacher <fe...@internetallee.de>.