Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Ian.Priest" <Ia...@opsera.com> on 2006/07/04 17:35:19 UTC

RE: [shale][clay][resolved] NullPointerException on Linux

Fixed. The linux box was doing hot redeploy of the app instead of
restarting tomcat. I had tomcat stopped and restarted in debug mode so I
could step the code and the website started working!

It's fine now. Will have to get the deployers to update their ant
scripts!

Cheers,
Ian.