Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Augusto Arcoverde da Rocha <ag...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/22 13:49:05 UTC

Throwing an AxisFault using Axis2

Hello,

I'm impresed with the simplicity of Web Service development with
Axis2, but I don't know if I'm understanding the role thing.

In a simple Web Service I want fire SOAPException which is done
throwing a AxisFault in my Java service class, but when testing with a
test client, I have got only HTTP ERROR 500. The client don't got any
error if the service don't throws any excetpion.

AFAIK, fire a SOAPException don't seems to have great secrets with
Axis2, but even using an Axis2 sample[1] I don't got success.
---
[1] http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/integration/test/org/apache/axis2/engine/util/FaultThrowingService.java?view=markup

Any help will be very appreciated! :)

Thanks,
Augusto Arcoverde da Rocha

P.S.: Here goes a little part of the error stack trace returned by
test client when the sercive (the axis sample above) throws an
exception:
-----
ava.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 500 for URL:
http://10.220.6.73:8081/axis2/services/FaultThrowingService
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$6.run(Unknown Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getChainedException(Unknown
Source)
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(Unknown Source)