Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@dremio.com> on 2016/02/01 07:38:30 UTC

Re: resource manager proposal -- initial write-ups

Hey Hanifi et al,

Per our discussion, I've pulled together some thoughts as well. These
aren't really shaped by your proposal but are a high-level of the thinking
I've been putting together over the last couple years. This is a bit terse
and probably needs a bunch of editing but hopefully it serve as a way to
enhance the discussion.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xK6CyxwzpEbOrjOdmkd9GXf37dVaf7z0BsvBNLgsZWs/edit?usp=sharing

--
Jacques Nadeau