Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Desmond Lownds <de...@chgcompanies.com> on 2006/11/30 17:44:54 UTC

searching mail archives, release plugin with assembly

Is there a searchable view of this lists archive? I have a feeling my
question has been asked and answered before.

I am using the assembly plugin to create a binary distribution tarball,
and I am using the release plugin to create a tagged release version, I
cant seem to get both things to happen at once - ie, I want to get a
tagged release built, and a dist tarball containing that version
packaged. Home run would be to be able to add the dist tarball as an
artifact in the repository.

Re: searching mail archives, release plugin with assembly

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

http://maven.apache.org/mail-lists.html links to the Nabble archives
at http://www.nabble.com/Maven---Users-f178.html

--