Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Mindaugas Genutis <mi...@elinara.ktu.lt> on 2003/08/22 10:26:42 UTC

contrib:Table - column alignment

Hello,

I'm using the Table component. The column headers are center-align by
default. The docs say that it is possible to change the appearance of the
colums through columnsClass CSS.

However, the columns HTML code looks like this:

                <TH class=columnsClass>
                  <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 align=center border=0>
                    <TBODY>
                      <TR>
                        <TD>
                          <A href="blah blah">Column Title</A>
                        </TD>
                      </TR>
                      </TBODY>
                  </TABLE>
                </TH>

The table tag inside the column <TH> specifies center alignment
explicitly. Thus, it is impossible to specify it in CSS.

Can anyone point me how to do this? I bet you guys are left-aligning your
columns ;-)

Kaunas Regional Distance Education Center
Programmer
Phone: +370 674 05232
WWW: http://distance.ktu.lt