Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Z S <ff...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/12 17:07:23 UTC

Import Part Data

Hello, I am receiving an error when attempting to import Party data. I thought at first it was the format but If I export a party object(employee/customer) and I change/don't change the data I get this error:

The Following Errors Occurred:

Required Field Missing : ContactMech Type Id.

I have verified that that filed is there and filled out the same way it was exported.

Please advise,

Thanks.

Re: Import Part Data

Posted by Pawan Verma <pa...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hi Z S,

Your message has been moderated, else it would not have reached this
Mailing List.

Please subscribe to the user ML for such questions and then use your email
client.

You will get better support, people can answer you on the ML.
The wider the audience the better the answers you might get.

Also, it's more work for moderators who have to accept your messages as
long as you have not subscribed.
--
Thanks & Regards
Pawan Verma

Re: Import Part Data

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Zachary

As Pawan said already: https://s.apache.org/w3gte

Your message has been moderated, else it would not have reached this Mailing List.

Please subscribe to the user ML for such questions and then use your email client.

You will get a better support, people can answer you on the ML.
The wider the audience the better the answers you might get.

Also it's more work for moderators who have to accept your messages as long as you have not subscribed.
I'll personally no longer accept them (other moderators still could).

Thanks

Jacques

Re: Import Part Data

Posted by Z S <ff...@gmail.com>.