Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Sa...@harvardpilgrim.org on 2009/04/14 18:37:09 UTC

Issue with RequestAware

Hello,

I have a quick question regarding RequestAware interface. When implemented
by an action class, what would be the contents of the Map? I am always
seeing the following three. My expectation was, it would contain the input
from JSP as well (like text from textbox, selection from a list box etc).

struts.actionMapping
struts.valueStack
__cleanup_recursion_counter

Is my understanding incorrect? If so, how do I access the values submitted
by the user? Thanks in advance.

Regards
Sateesh

The information contained in this email message and any attachments may be privileged and/or confidential.  It is for intended addressee(s) only.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you received this email in error, please notify the sender by reply and delete the message without saving, copying or disclosing it.  Thank you.