Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sascha Rodekamp <sr...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/16 13:06:42 UTC

Restricted Tree Access for projects

Hey,

I'm looking for a way to restrict the view in a tree Screen.
I have a tree in my project manager to show
-- Projects
   -- Phases
      -- Tasks

Now I want an restricted access on the project level, that the user online
can see
the projects he's assigned to. (like the "list project" page).

Anyone know how i can do this?

--
Best Regards

Sascha

Re: Restricted Tree Access for projects

Posted by aswath narayana <as...@gmail.com>.
Hello Sascha,
This is already built into projects.  If the listed party is a resource on
the project, then when that party logs in, that project will be listed in
the Projects list.

-Aswath