Posted to user@ant.apache.org by ez...@users.sourceforge.net on 2004/01/31 03:58:31 UTC

filesets with exec task ?

Hi all - I was just looking through the FAQ and was trying to find the answer
to a question I have - I'm wondering anyone can send me some pointers? I'm
having difficulty understanding the ant documentation, especially the section
on "Core Types"...

--
S. Alan Ezust
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Re: filesets with exec task ?

Posted by Matt Benson <gu...@yahoo.com>.
Use the <apply> task.  With it you can invoke your
executable once per file, once with all files, or a
few at a time.

-Matt