Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Doug Davis <du...@us.ibm.com> on 2001/10/22 16:24:21 UTC

WSDD

There's a been a bit of discussion recently about deployment,
WSDD and resolvers.  Before we formally switch-over to
WSDD I'd like to know why?  Don't interpret this as a -1
towards WSDD, but I'd like to know what's missing from the
current deployment stuff that WSDD has *AND* that we could not
add to the current stuff?  The current stuff does seem to be
doing the job and is easy to follow.  WSDD is not exactly
what I would call "trivial".  8-)
I'd just like to know (in non-generic phrases like "it's more
usable, pluggable") why we need something more complex?

And, sort of related, if we're not doing resolvers can we
remove the code from cvs?

-Dug