Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch> on 2002/03/12 08:31:50 UTC

Chainsaw and log4j

Hello all,

I have asked the authors of Lumbermill and Chainsaw whether they would
like to donate their work to the log4j project. The author of LumbermilI,
Robert
Bushman, has declined whereas the author of chainsaw, Oliver Burn, has agreed.

The choice is very easy because there is no choice. I will make the necessary
arrangements so that we can proceed with the integration of log4j and chainsaw.

Thanks to both authors for their great work.

--
Ceki

RE: Chainsaw and log4j

Posted by Robert Bushman <bo...@traxel.com>.
Before starting on Lumbermill I briefly worked with
Oliver on Chainsaw, and I found it very easy to work
with Oliver and his excellant software. I'm sure that
Chainsaw will make a great addition to Log4J!

Bob

RE: Chainsaw and log4j

Posted by Oliver Burn <ob...@yahoo.com>.