Posted to builds@apache.org by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au> on 2017/07/26 02:14:43 UTC

Projects with top level VIEWS have 6 days to move them!

Changing subject, some autocorrect made the subject less valuable.

Gav…

Re: Projects with top level VIEWS have 6 days to move them!

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.
DONE -

Am 26.07.2017 um 19:52 schrieb P. Ottlinger:
> I will move away the Tamaya stuff. What's the new rule??
> No specific views anymore?

Tamaya has been moved to the Incubator-view.

Is the problem:

"returned status code 128:
stdout:
stderr: fatal: unable to access
'https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-tamaya-sandbox.git/':
Could not resolve host: git-wip-us.apache.org

	at
org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.CliGitAPIImpl.launchCommandIn(CliGitAPIImpl.java:1903)"

already known?

Our builds fail due to that.

Thanks
Phil

Re: Projects with top level VIEWS have 6 days to move them!

Posted by "P. Ottlinger" <po...@apache.org>.
Hi Gav,

thanks for the info - I wasn't aware of that since it's not long I'm on
builds.

I will move away the Tamaya stuff. What's the new rule??
No specific views anymore?

Cheers,
Phil

Posted by Dennis Kieselhorst <de...@apache.org>.
> Is there a _more correct_ move option that will handle redirects from
the>
> old view?

Not implemented yet: https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-6961

Regards
Dennis

Re: Projects with top level VIEWS have 6 days to move them!

Posted by Brian Demers <br...@gmail.com>.
I didn't see a 'move' option. So I've updated the newer /S-Z/view/Shiro
with the correct filter.
https://builds.apache.org/view/S-Z/view/Shiro/

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.