Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by Lamber Ken <la...@apache.org> on 2020/06/01 06:51:38 UTC

Re: [DISSCUSS] Trigger a Travis-CI rebuild without pushing a commit

Hi forks,

Learned from travis and github actions api docs these days, I used my project as a demo[1],
the demo pull request will always fail, please use "rerun tests" command, it will rerun tests automatically.

if you are interested, try it.

Best,
Lamber-Ken

[1] https://github.com/lamber-ken/hdocs/pull/36

Posted by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org>.
Thanks Lamber-ken!  Please give me sometime to understand the PR and
review..

if anyone can jump on this in the meantime, please go ahead!

Posted by Lamber Ken <la...@apache.org>.
Hi Vinoth,

Posted by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org>.