Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Henry M <he...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/28 21:35:52 UTC

Plans to support OR?

Is there a plan for supporting OR in Cassandra queries?

The following page points out there will be future changes to add OR
support but I could not find a Jira ticket.

   - https://github.com/apache/cassandra/blob/trunk/doc/SASI.md
   *"Not Equals and OR support have been removed in this release while
   changes are made to Cassandra itself to support them."*

Thank you,
Henry

Re: Plans to support OR?

Posted by Pavel Yaskevich <po...@gmail.com>.
Hi Henry,

   Yes, I'm currently working toward that (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-11110),
   such would require some major changes to the way select statements are
executed but we are going to get there soon.

Best Regards, Pavel.