Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Günter Kukies <gu...@heuft.com> on 2003/02/18 18:08:19 UTC

QueryParser

Hello,

why got the QueryParser problems interpreting this query:

doctypeid:0001

doctypeid is a Keyword-Field

Maby the numbers are not allowed here, but how can i escape them.

I use the StopAnalyzer.

Thanks,

Günter

Re: QueryParser

Posted by Günter Kukies <gu...@heuft.com>.
So, I use the StandardAnalyser now, that does not filter digits and I signed
the field doctypeid as Field.Keyword.

Thanks for your hints

Günter

Posted by Craig Walls <wa...@michaels.com>.