Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2017/11/05 18:10:05 UTC

7.1.2 release

Hi all,

I’d like to start wrapping up development on v7.1.2. Please take a look at

	https://github.com/apache/trafficserver/projects/3? <https://github.com/apache/trafficserver/projects/3?>

and see which, if any, of the currently 7.1.2 marked PRs can be moved to 7.1.3 or 7.2.x (or removed from the 7.x train completely).

In addition, if there are other changes on master that needs to go into 7.1.2, please add that PR to the 7.1.x Project, and I’ll triage. This is fine (and encouraged!) for PRs already landed on master, and are deemed critical bug fixes.

For significant, new features, please add PRs to the "7.2.x Candidates” tab as needed. We still don’t have a plan for a 7.2.0 release, but if this tab fills up with interesting things, we’ll consider it. Remember that the 8.0.0 release is not for another 6 months.

Thanks!

— leif