Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2007/03/13 19:16:45 UTC

ApacheCon?

Hi,

Who here will be at ApacheCon in May? I know Jason is as he is
speaking. Anyone want to get together there?

I'm currently working on the content of the training I'm doing... if
anyone is interested in reviewing, etc. let me know.

- Brett

Re: ApacheCon?

Posted by Kenney Westerhof <ke...@apache.org>.
I'l be there - it's in my country so how can I not go? :)
I'm looking forward to meeting you in person (and others ofcourse).

-- Kenney

Re: ApacheCon?

Posted by Arnaud Bailly <ab...@oqube.com>.
Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Who here will be at ApacheCon in May? I know Jason is as he is
> speaking. Anyone want to get together there?

Hello,
I think I will be there to follow your presentation and training and
other apache topics. Not sure yet as there are budget issues :-) Hope
I could have some discussions about maven internals to advance things
I proposed last year (central API for reporting/BI).

OQube < software engineering \ génie logiciel >
Arnaud Bailly, Dr.
\web> http://www.oqube.com

Re: ApacheCon?

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
I'll be going there.
It'd be great if we could all get together.

--
Dennis Lundberg

Re: ApacheCon?

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.
Finally going to meet Robert :)

Mvgr,
Martin

Re: ApacheCon?

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@gmail.com>.

Re: ApacheCon?

Posted by Eric Redmond <er...@gmail.com>.
I'll be there as well... looking forward to the hack-a-thing.

Eric

On 3/13/07, Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Who here will be at ApacheCon in May? I know Jason is as he is
> speaking. Anyone want to get together there?
>
> I'm currently working on the content of the training I'm doing... if
> anyone is interested in reviewing, etc. let me know.
>
> - Brett

Eric Redmond
http://codehaus.org/~eredmond