Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by tianqio <ch...@nlsde.buaa.edu.cn> on 2006/09/16 11:07:08 UTC

amq message distinguish and delete problem

If I using stream message to send a large file, my file was divided into
sequenced Bytesmessages,So I can receive the file by re-combine these
bytesmessages. but in my practice I encounter some problem:
1. if the server has been interrupted while the sending, the ID of
bytesmessages are also interrupted.

2.if some one is using onMessage(Message msg)  to receive message from the
same queue where I am sending file to, he/she will receive my message, so
there is no chance I can receive the message.

3.when I use ActiveMQInputStream.receive() method to receive message and
handle it myself, I do like the ActiveMQInputStream's fillbuffer()method
but any message that does not follow a zero ID message sequence will not be
delete from the server.for example the message sequence is
76 ,77, 78,79,0,1,2,3,4,...
messages 76,77,78 will not be deleted from the server.

4.if I sent more than one file using the same connection,I just can receive
the first file I sent.

any suggestion? thanks for your help