Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org> on 2012/04/03 07:13:41 UTC

Jenkins build is still unstable: gora-trunk » Apache Gora :: Accumulo #206

See <https://builds.apache.org/job/gora-trunk/org.apache.gora$gora-accumulo/changes>

Jenkins build is back to stable : gora-trunk » Apache Gora :: Accumulo #207

Posted by Apache Jenkins Server <je...@builds.apache.org>.
See <https://builds.apache.org/job/gora-trunk/org.apache.gora$gora-accumulo/207/changes>

Re: Jenkins build is still unstable: gora-trunk » Apache Gora :: Accumulo #206

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Nice one Keith.

--
*Lewis*

Re: Jenkins build is still unstable: gora-trunk » Apache Gora :: Accumulo #206

Posted by Keith Turner <ke...@deenlo.com>.

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Keith,