Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/04 13:32:42 UTC

Deployment of MyFaces snapshots to the apache snapshots repo

Hi,

What is happening to the deployment of snapshots to the repository?
Shouldn't it be automatic? Does someone know how to start deploying
them again? They are a bit outdated...

Thanks,

Bruno

Re: Deployment of MyFaces snapshots to the apache snapshots repo

Posted by Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com>.
So, you where faster than I.  ;-)
(I'm currently trying to restore all continuum builds)

--Manfred

--
http://www.irian.at
Your JSF powerhouse - JSF Consulting,

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: Deployment of MyFaces snapshots to the apache snapshots repo

Posted by Paul McMahan <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Paul McMahan <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.